Please read our warranty and return policy carefully, as our clothing products and outdoor products have different return policies due to different suppliers, brands and shipping methods.
What's your return policy?
Do you offer refunds?
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at email@example.com with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
Can I exchange an item for a different size/colour?
At this time, we don’t offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section. Though rare, it’s possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Missing an item from your order?
If you find that an item is missing from your delivery, kindly contact us within 10 days from dispatch to resolve the issue. Please note that items may sometimes be shipped separately.
An incorrect item has been delivered
Please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to arrange for it to be replaced. We will send a return postage label to get the item back to us and will send you the correct item. All products must be packed in original packaging and include any accessories, manuals, documentation, and registration that shipped with the product. A refund will be generated if we do not have a replacement item.
Claims, Warranty & return
Our non-clothing products generally offers a 12-month warranty which can be differed accordingly based on the manufacturer’s warranty period.
What DOES the warranty cover?
- Manufacturers or company defect
- Faulty product
- Quality control issues
What does the warranty NOT cover?
- Improper handling of the product (Negligent unpacking)
- Not following proper guidelines for installation
- Intentional or unintentional damage to the product
- Intentional or unintentional physical damage or cosmetic damages
- Any damage or error that is not due to faulty construction/manufacturing.
- Damage caused by unattended children or pets
- Commercial use of non-commercial equipment (unless stated by manufacturer)
- Unsupervised use of the product
In case of damage or fault occurrence due to user’s negligence we do not cover shipping cost for repair or replacement of the product
What can you claim?
In case of a faulty product or a manufacturer defect you can claim either one of them,
- Repair of the product
- Replacement of the product or a part of the product that may be faulty
- Refund (As per seller’s guidelines)
Notification for EU consumers:
According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalised;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.